ORGANISATION/COMPANYCY Cergy Paris Université
RESEARCHER PROFILEEstablished Researcher (R3)Recognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/11/2020 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONFrance › Cergy-Pontoise Cedex
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK38.35
OFFER STARTING DATE01/11/2020
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEFP7 / Ideas-ERC
IS THE JOB RELATED TO STAFF POSITION WITHIN A RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE?Yes
DEVELOPMENT OF EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL CONTRACTUAL RESOURCES FOR RESEARCH - MANAGER M/F
CY Cergy Paris Université was created on January 1rst, 2020 by decree n° 2019-1095 of October 28th 2019- and consists of the fusion of the Cergy-Pontoise University, the ComUE Paris Seine and the EISTI engeneering school. ILEPS and EPSS were integrated as component establishments. ESSEC has been associated by decree and has integrated the governance. CY Cergy Paris University is responsible for the site policy within “CY Initiative”. It represents 1200 teachers and teachers-researchers, 800 administrative personnels and 24 000 students who are dispatched between 14 locations. CY Cergy Paris Université is following its ambition to become :
- A university of diversity strongly rooted in its territory, concerned about the success of all student audiences, caring for its student’s success,
- An international research university developing cutting-edge academic research,
- A university active in the societal and environmental transition, combining the transfer of knowledge to society (individuals, companies, civil society) and the delivery of training courses designed to enable everyone to participate in meeting the major challenges of the 21st century.
Determined to become an internationally recognized research university, CY Cergy Paris Université is continuing its development, particularly at a European level, and is strenghtening its valorization service and the pole for the development of European and international contractual resources.
Your Mission :
Attached to the Research Department of the CY Cergy Paris Université, you intervene in order to strengthen the participation of laboratories in the ERC, MSCA, Horizon Europe programs and provide technical and strategic support for the preparation of proposals in collaboration with managers of the IP / valorization services, and contractual engineering of the Research Department.
Your principal activities :
- You will intervene in order to identify the stakes and potentials of scientific laboratories in a logic of international influence and you will advise them in order to boost up their chances of success in responding to project calls. You will contribute to the transformation of the Higher Education and Research center of Cergy-Pontoise and improving its visibility and attractiveness. Particularly in the context of its effective consolidation on January 1rst, 2020 into CY Cergy Paris Université (UCP, ESSEC, EISTI, ILEPS and EPSS) and its transformation on a European scale, within the framework of European universities and the EUTOPIA project.
- Your role will be to contribute to the definition, evolution and implementation of the institution’s international cooperation policy in regards to researching international and European fundings opportunities ; for that you will identify the scientific stakes and potentials of laboratories for an international influence, and will advise project managers to boost up their chances of success in responding to project calls (in particular ERC, PRCI and PHC). Your contribution will especially focus on analyzing the research areas of laboratories and optimizing the quality of their submissions to project calls (influence, impact, technology transfers).
- You will contribute to updating the managing tools on the contract researching part (dashboards and activity reports) and you will support laboratories in the implementation of project audits in connection with the financial and HR services of CY Cergy Paris Université. In addition, you will impulse a monitoring of existing research facilities and will organize a communication on international cooperation subjects.
- Finally, you will represent CYU in the context of scientific projects and you will initiate the development of a lobbying strategy by strengthening our actions and participations in community networks of influence.
Working conditions :
- Position opened to permanent civil servants (detachment/transfer) and to non-executive staff (contractual agents).
- 12 months fixed-term contracts
- 38h35 weekly hours, open to teleworking
- 52 days of leave/year
- Scheduled business travels
- Vacant position to be filled ASAP
According to experience / To be negociated
If you are interested in this position and would like to work in a dynamic environment with ambitious goals, don’t hesitate to send us your application by filling the out the application form or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reference of the position.
Web site for additional job details
Required Research Experiences
YEARS OF RESEARCH EXPERIENCE1 - 4
REQUIRED LANGUAGESFRENCH: Mother TongueENGLISH: Excellent
Graduate of Higher Education diploma (Master’s II degree in Management of Innovation and European projects, PhD, Engineering school or Business school), you justify a first successful experience within a valorization service, SAIC or in a subsidiary of a high education and research institution or in research organization (EPST type).
You have mastered in the management of European projects and are familiar with the organization of national research and the associated programs. You know the various community fundings and you know to apply the regulation on intellectual property.
You speak fluent English, are at ease with French and are capable of working in a multicultural environment.
Your main qualities are organization and anticipation, managing priorities and respecting deadlines. As a leader and federator, you like to design and manage projects while controlling the budget (from development to implementation) and you know how to coordinate and get the various partners involved.
Known for your rigour, you analyze, translate and apply regulation texts.
Your sense of service and human values, as well as your taste for being challenged will allow you to flourish within CY Cergy Paris Université.
EURAXESS offer ID: 571249
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.