Cookie statement EURAXESS Armenia
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
A cookie can be classified by its lifespan and the domain to which it belongs. By lifespan, a cookie is either a:
- session cookie which is erased when the user closes the browser or
- persistent cookie which remains on the user's computer/device for a pre-defined period of time.
A visit to the EURAXESS Armenia website may generate the following types of cookies:
- Functional cookies, the purpose of which is strictly limited to ensuring the effective operation of the website, for example by saving your preferences and allowing you to stay logged on (on request). No permission is required for this type of cookie.
- Google Analytics cookies, which provide insight into the ways in which visitors use our websites, which pages they visit most frequently and the terms they use when searching for information. the data collected using analysis cookies helps us improve our websites. No permission is required for this type of cookie.
- Third-party cookies, some website pages use third party services or software, such as maps, online videos or social networking features. Many of these services may set cookies on your device and we do not control their operation.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control cookies?
Most browsers will allow you to control whether or not they accept cookies. Instructions for configuring cookie settings in some of the most popular browsers are available from these pages:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
Detailed step by step guidance on how to control and delete cookies is also available from www.aboutcookies.org.